Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'A L'aise or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 28 Brock Street, Bath, BA1 2LN. Our company registration number is: 9520514 given at Companies House, Cardiff, on 31st March 2015. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our Products and Services
Our Products are sold subject to their product descriptions. We take care that these are as accurate as possible but occasionally they may contain inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors. Likewise these may affect promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. As such all of the information on this website, including product descriptions, may not always be accurate when you place an order. In such cases we will try and contact you to resolve the issue but we reserve the right to: correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; change or update information; withdraw the produce from sale or cancel orders without prior notice. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. From time to time we may change the design and specification of our products, and product descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice. We may also withdraw products from sale without notice. We try and deliver the best service we can but occasionally we may need to take the site offline for maintenance or updates.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to refuse any order or refuse service to anyone, for any reason at any time. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order we will attempt to contact you with the information you have provided. In using our site, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate billing and shipping information for all purchases made at our store and that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
When you use a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify stores your credit card data. Payments on our site are processed using Stripe a secure and trusted online payment gateway. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.